what's the easiest way to scrub goose blood off of egyptian cotton?
Make sure the detergent is at an appropiate PH-level, get a very cold vat of water, add in some of the saliva of Khal Drogo and then sacrifice a lamb, and voila clean egyptian cotton!
Also I know those geese are all "loosy-goosey" but still control yourself son
So a while ago I joined a website that was all about music and discovering new albums and all sorts of cool stuff, and it was great. But lately all I can think about is movies and reading the uninformed opinion of drunk people. What should I do?
So a while ago I joined a website that was all about music and discovering new albums and all sorts of cool stuff, and it was great. But lately all I can think about is movies and reading the uninformed opinion of drunk people. What should I do?
- Love, Nutso
This is known as level 3 BEAism. This is dangerous but treatable. I would recommend an immediate cessation of all activity on BEA, and a strict musical diet of merely singles - to deter you from hearing something new and going to add it on a chart. Failure to do so will see your BEAism become more serious until you find yourself online at 5am looking at old threads about Miley Cyrus and making support threads.
meccaleccaVoice of ReasonProfile The Land of Enchantment
I have a difficulty accepting and following others' advice. I often lash out violently against anyone that attempts to do so. Please help! _________________ http://jonnyleather.com
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum