64 Albums Tournament thread.

Goto page 1234567  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
http://www.besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=36877#36877

There's the list of the albums.

Belle And Sebastian - If You're Feeling Sinister

Link


Vs

R.E.M - Murmur

Link
  • Quote
R.E.M - Murmur
  • Quote
It was love at first spin with "If You're Feeling Sinister". So Belle & Sebastian it shall be.

"Murmur" was a more subtle love affair.
_________________
I'll be your plastic toy.

  • Quote
Damn it! Stop the madness! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Quote
Should there not be a poll for this so we know the score?
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
Mr. Shankly wrote:
Damn it! Stop the madness! :shock:


Lol, I understood the "over the top comment" as fun, not suspensive.
_________________
I'll be your plastic toy.

  • Quote
CellarDoor wrote:
Mr. Shankly wrote:
Damn it! Stop the madness! :shock:


Lol, I understood the "over the top comment" as fun, not suspensive.


Well, its it agreed to suspend this competition in the other thread. He had already started this thread though, and now people are starting to vote and the creator, who should be taking control of this thing, is currently M.I.A. I guess the train has already left the station though. Sigh. ๐Ÿ™
  • Quote
you shouldn't pit two albums chosen by the same person against each other. that's just cruel :(. and also, can't you put up a poll thing like jhereko did for his?
  • Quote
i think based on what he said on the thread he linked to this, this thread is probably going to be or is abandoned. Or i could of course be wrong.
  • Quote
Erm, how do you add a poll?

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 1234567  Next
Page 1 of 7


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: The Tournaments Forum Suggestions Thread Guest Tournaments
Best City Tournament - nomination thread Skinny Tournaments
[SWAP ONLY] Nomination thread for 199... sp4cetiger Tournaments
The Nomination Booth: Harkan's Austra... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
64 albums tournament alelsupreme Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.