Back
Back
Register
Remember |
Forgot?
"We're all Frankies, we're all lying in hell"
- Suicide
Toggle navigation
Search
Home
Help
How it works
Member levels
Purchase extra points
Premium membership
Statistics
Best albums by year
Best albums of 2026
(so far)
Best albums of 2025
Best albums of 2024
Best albums by decade
Best albums of the 2020s
(so far)
Best albums of the 2010s
Best albums of the 2000s
New releases
Album anniversaries
Best albums by country
Most wanted albums
Top rated
Top ranked artists
Top members
The Charts
Overall
Overall chart
Overall chart history
Customise overall chart
Search
A to Z (Artists)
A to Z (Sources)
Advanced search
Random album
Random chart
Forums
Forum index
Announcements
Music
Music diaries
Suggestions
Tournaments
Forum search
Member list
Groups
Forum FAQ
Stage 3: Boxer V Revolver
Forum Index
Best Ever Albums
Tournaments
Goto page
1
2
3
4
5
6
Next
View previous topic
::
View next topic
Poll: Who?
The National:
46%
[14]
The Beatles:
53%
[16]
Total Votes : 30
alelsupreme
Awful.
Profile
#1
Posted: 07/26/2011 10:49
Post subject: Stage 3: Boxer V Revolver
Quote
โ Add reaction โผ
๐
๐ฎ
๐คฃ
๐ฅณ
๐
๐
โค๏ธ
๐จ
Boxer - The National
Rank: 135
Link
Vs
Revovlver - The Beatles
Rank: 3
Link
ShaneSpear
Thread Killah
Moderator
Profile
#2
Posted: 07/26/2011 12:26
Quote
โ Add reaction โผ
๐
๐ฎ
๐คฃ
๐ฅณ
๐
๐
โค๏ธ
๐จ
It would be nice to vote for Boxer and all, but c'mon...
๐
GARY
Profile
#3
Posted: 07/26/2011 12:41
Quote
โ Add reaction โผ
๐
๐ฎ
๐คฃ
๐ฅณ
๐
๐
โค๏ธ
๐จ
+ + (((((((( REVOLVER )))))))) + +
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.
And all I got was this silly hat
.
Polythene Pam
#4
Posted: 07/26/2011 12:48
Quote
โ Add reaction โผ
๐
๐ฎ
๐คฃ
๐ฅณ
๐
๐
โค๏ธ
๐จ
I voted for Boxer but they obviously are not going to win this
๐ข
GARY
Profile
#5
Posted: 07/26/2011 12:57
Quote
โ Add reaction โผ
๐
๐ฎ
๐คฃ
๐ฅณ
๐
๐
โค๏ธ
๐จ
Polythene Pam wrote:
I voted for Boxer but they obviously are not going to win this :cry:
YOU DID WHAT
๐ฒ
๐คฌ
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.
And all I got was this silly hat
.
Polythene Pam
#6
Posted: 07/26/2011 13:15
Quote
โ Add reaction โผ
๐
๐ฎ
๐คฃ
๐ฅณ
๐
๐
โค๏ธ
๐จ
GARY wrote:
Polythene Pam wrote:
I voted for Boxer but they obviously are not going to win this :cry:
YOU DID WHAT
๐ฒ
:evil:
Like it matters... Besides Boxer is on m chart, Revolver is not
GARY
Profile
#7
Posted: 07/26/2011 15:53
Quote
โ Add reaction โผ
๐
๐ฎ
๐คฃ
๐ฅณ
๐
๐
โค๏ธ
๐จ
Polythene Pam wrote:
GARY wrote:
Polythene Pam wrote:
I voted for Boxer but they obviously are not going to win this :cry:
YOU DID WHAT
๐ฒ
:evil:
Like it matters... Besides Boxer is on m chart, Revolver is not
IT'S NOT
๐คฌ
๐คฌ
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.
And all I got was this silly hat
.
GARY
Profile
#8
Posted: 07/26/2011 15:58
Quote
โ Add reaction โผ
๐
๐ฎ
๐คฃ
๐ฅณ
๐
๐
โค๏ธ
๐จ
I'm sure John Lennon would be quite amused that his album Revolver is only one vote ahead of an album by the Nationals
๐คฃ
Even though Lennon could shit better music than they are capable of making
๐ซข
BUT I AM NOT AMUSED
๐คฌ
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.
And all I got was this silly hat
.
mooseboy101
Profile
Location
Geneva
#9
Posted: 07/26/2011 19:42
Quote
โ Add reaction โผ
๐
๐ฎ
๐คฃ
๐ฅณ
๐
๐
โค๏ธ
๐จ
I should vote for Revolver, but wait! I don't have it on my chart nor do I have any other Beatles albums :lol:. Boxer it is!
_________________
sig
Kiki
#10
Posted: 07/26/2011 21:38
Quote
โ Add reaction โผ
๐
๐ฎ
๐คฃ
๐ฅณ
๐
๐
โค๏ธ
๐จ
GARY wrote:
I'm sure John Lennon would be quite amused that his album Revolver is only one vote ahead of an album by the Nationals
๐คฃ
Even though Lennon could shit better music than they are capable of making
๐ซข
BUT I AM NOT AMUSED :evil:
Maybe he would say it is better than Revolver? A lot of people liked it after all. We will never know.
Display posts from previous:
All Posts
1 Day
7 Days
2 Weeks
1 Month
3 Months
6 Months
1 Year
Oldest First
Newest First
New topic
Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page
1
2
3
4
5
6
Next
Page
1
of
6
Forum Index
Best Ever Albums
Tournaments
Jump to:
Select a forum
Music
Music Diaries
Tournaments
Suggestions
Announcements
Lounge
Movies & TV
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
Similar Topics
Topic
Author
Forum
Replies
Last Post
[ Poll ]
Stage 2: Boxer V Court Of The Crimson...
alelsupreme
Tournaments
22
07/16/2011 20:46
View latest post
alelsupreme
[ Poll ]
Stage 4: Revolver V Velvet Undergroun...
alelsupreme
Tournaments
51
08/01/2011 19:28
View latest post
GARY
[ Poll ]
Stage 2: Revolver V Kid A
alelsupreme
Tournaments
51
07/23/2011 11:42
View latest post
GARY
[ Poll ]
Astral Weeks Vs Boxer (CLOSED)
alelsupreme
Tournaments
11
06/27/2011 18:42
View latest post
CellarDoor
[ Poll ]
CLOSED-BNMAT- Boxer def Wrecking Ball
gtroda
Tournaments
10
06/03/2013 17:44
View latest post
Anonymous
Back to Top
Notice
×
Notice
×
Please enter a value:
Notice
×
Are you sure?
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.
Add