Tracks:
1. I Am The Sea
2. The Real Me
3. Quadrophenia
4. Cut My Hair
5. The Punk And The Godfather
6. I'm One
7. The Dirty Jobs
8. Helpless Dancer
9. Is It In My Head?
10. I've Had Enough
11. 5:15
12. Sea And Sand
13. Drowned
14. Bell Boy
15. Doctor Jimmy
16. The Rock
17. Love, Reign O'er Me
About album of the day: The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety. A full history of album of the day can be viewed here.
Didn't realize Quadrophenia was higher ranked than Tommy. I think Tommy is better but only slightly. Then again I haven't listened to either in years. Maybe I'll re-listen, make it my ADP. _________________ on such a winter's day
Last edited by CA Dreamin on 02/24/2017 22:28; edited 1 time in total
RoundTheBendI miss the comfort in being sadProfile Ground Control
Every time when I think about listening to this, I tell myself it's overlong and that maybe I'll be bored yet everything I do listen to it I think it's amazing.
Love, Reign O'er Me is one of the greatest vocal performances ever. _________________ All time
Awesome album and far ahead of Tommy (which I also love) in my book. Entwistle is particularly amazing on this album. I agree with Daydreamer that Love Reign O'er Me is one of the greatest vocal performances ever, but I'm always drawn to The Real Me for that positively wicked bass line. The Ox rules!
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum