annoying advertisement glitch

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
When I'm scrolling the website pulls the page to the top to view the advertisement. Cannot begin to tell you how annoying it it...and I know I can't be the only one
  • Quote
I have the same issue when not on adblock. The ad forces you to the top or bottom of the page to watch it, even when you attempt to scroll away. Super annoying.
  • Quote
Hi, sorry I wasn't aware that this was happening. I'll try and find out which ad unit is affected, who is supplying the ads, and see if I can block any advertisers that are causing a nuisance. As much as everybody else, I really don't want to see the user experience messed up by advertisers.
  • Quote
Saxonjulin wrote:
When I'm scrolling the website pulls the page to the top to view the advertisement. Cannot begin to tell you how annoying it it...and I know I can't be the only one


Yeah, I'm having the same issue too. thanks, AlbumMaster for looking into this.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Annoying editing of a band I added jackbrown8786 Suggestions
[ Poll ] Most Annoying User? Guest Lounge
wanna hear the most annoying sound in... Guest Music
The most annoying fanbase? LedZep Music
Search glitch Rockdrigo Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.