dance party

Goto page 123  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
so me and my roommates are moving into what's going to be a party house in a couple months, and we're planning on hosting a major party bigger than the frats' are every month. So we're coming up with a playlist for these parties by each contributing a few songs, and I want some suggestions for dance, danceable pop, popular rap (I'm lacking in the old school party rap, but that would be cool), and danceable alternative 'cause I just realized I'm low on it. here's what I've got so far... (I'm looking for you cartoken) and quality does count. Also, there's a lot of shit that my roommates will have (one listens to rap and mash-ups, one listens to popular shit, one listens to metal and Nickelback (I guess that one won't have anything))


Avalanches- Radio
Big Boi- Tangerine
Cut Copy- Far Away
Daft Punk- One More Time
Daft Punk- Voyager
Far East Movement- Like a G6
Flying Lotus- Do the Astral Plane
Kanye West- Touch the Sky
Katy Perry- E.T.
Kode9 and the Spaceape- Love is the Drug
The Knife- Silent Shout
LCD Soundsystem- I Can Change
LCD Soundsystem- Daft Punk is Playing at my House
Madonna- Holiday
Martin Solveig & Dragonette- Hello
New Order- Temptation
New Order- Bizarre Love Triangle
New Order- Fine Time
Notorious B.I.G.- Juicy
Robyn- Fembot
Egyptrixx- Liberation Front
Girl Unit- Wut

Thinking ofโ€ฆ

Prince
Michael Jackson
Flying Lotus- Recoiled
Joy Division- Isolation (oh yeah)
  • Quote
I'd go to that party.
  • Quote

Link
  • Quote

Link


Link


Link


Link


Link


Link


Link


Link

(also you should listen to Bag Raiders album, it's fun and they're another great australian band on the modular label)

Link


Link


Link


Link


Link


Link


Link

and to cap it off yeeeaaahhh

Link


It's aaaaaaaaaaaaalllllll good. hopefully this helps.
  • Quote
I would dance to Caribou's "Odessa".
_________________
I'll be your plastic toy.

  • Quote

Link
  • Quote

Link
  • Quote

Link


Link

(or anything else by her)


Link



Link

(not what you're looking for I guess, but wth..)

And if you already have Daft Punk, I don't know why not this song:

Link


http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x464k0_wu-tang-clan-method-man_music
(can't find this one on youtube, probably sth to do with country restrictions)

oh, and the album version of Bjรถrk's Big Time Sensuality ๐Ÿ˜œ
  • Quote
Clark- Vengeance Drools
Santigold- Say Aha
Guilty Simpson- New Heights
Madvillian- All Caps
J Dilla- Workinonit
Jaylib- Champion Sound
Blondie- Rapture
Technotronic- Pump up the Jam
Liars- Houseclouds

Sorry, not allowed to post links for some reason.
  • Quote
This party needs more JUSTICE. ๐Ÿ˜œ

Especially Phantom Part II. ๐Ÿ•บ

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123  Next
Page 1 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
The Dance Party Thread Applerill Music
Silverwalrus's Signature Dance Party Guest Lounge
SUPER DANCE REMIX PARTY. Hayden Music
Which band has made the best music to... DarkSideOfTheComputer Music
[ Poll ] ALC 17 #1: Invocation and Ritual Danc... mickilennial Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.