Just take those old records off the shelf
I'll sit & listen to them by myself
Today's music ain't got the same soul
I like that old time rock & roll
Don't try & take me to a disco
Yo'll never even get me out on the floor
In ten minutes I'll be late for the door
I like that old time rock & roll
Still like that old time rock & roll
That kind of music just soothes the soul
I reminisce about the days of old
With that old time rock & roll
Bob Seger _________________ .
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.
Just take those old records off the shelf
I'll sit & listen to them by myself
Today's music ain't got the same soul
I like that old time rock & roll
Don't try & take me to a disco
Yo'll never even get me out on the floor
In ten minutes I'll be late for the door
I like that old time rock & roll
Still like that old time rock & roll
That kind of music just soothes the soul
I reminisce about the days of old
With that old time rock & roll
Well, it's easy...
In my opinion often the genre doesn't matter (not hip-hop, I hate it), it's only about the quality of music, be sure that if it's good I'll listen to it.
Then, like everyone else, I have a favourite genre that's Alternative rock...
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum