bla

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: who is better at bringing the lame
collective soul:
50%
 50%  [5]
poison:
50%
 50%  [5]
Total Votes : 10

  • Quote
lolz
_________________
"I would expect something wrong with the poll if the chart favorite was not the poll winner" - naples 12-8-11
"I was hoping he was gone for good, guess it was just too much to ask" - polythene pam 05-10-12
"Nickelback > Radiohead" - bork 05-14-12
  • Quote
you bored kid?
_________________
sig
  • Quote
I don't see Radiohead on this list...
  • Quote
im always bored
_________________
"I would expect something wrong with the poll if the chart favorite was not the poll winner" - naples 12-8-11
"I was hoping he was gone for good, guess it was just too much to ask" - polythene pam 05-10-12
"Nickelback > Radiohead" - bork 05-14-12
  • Quote
I don't understand the question for I am an old man ๐Ÿซข
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote

Link

_________________
"I would expect something wrong with the poll if the chart favorite was not the poll winner" - naples 12-8-11
"I was hoping he was gone for good, guess it was just too much to ask" - polythene pam 05-10-12
"Nickelback > Radiohead" - bork 05-14-12
  • Quote
I voted for Poison for they are shite.
  • Quote
Well, all I know is Collective Soul is better than Poison 4 Chrizzakes ๐Ÿ™„
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote

Link

_________________
"I would expect something wrong with the poll if the chart favorite was not the poll winner" - naples 12-8-11
"I was hoping he was gone for good, guess it was just too much to ask" - polythene pam 05-10-12
"Nickelback > Radiohead" - bork 05-14-12
  • Quote
Collective Soul - #90
Poison - #201

Both are pretty decent bands if you can live with the occasional corniness. Not sure what the question was though.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
"Regatta De Blanc" should b... dbone828 Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.