Morrissey

Goto page 123 ... 192021  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
"We all live in a murderous world, as the events in Norway have shown, with 97 dead. Though that is nothing compared to what happens in McDonald's and Kentucky Fried Shit every day." -Morrissey

๐Ÿ˜ฒ sorry, I'm just so shocked somebody would say this.
_________________
sig
  • Quote
mooseboy101 wrote:
"We all live in a murderous world, as the events in Norway have shown, with 97 dead. Though that is nothing compared to what happens in McDonald's and Kentucky Fried Shit every day." -Morrissey

๐Ÿ˜ฒ sorry, I'm just so shocked somebody would say this.


I guess if you consider all life equal then he would be right
  • Quote
I wonder if he is a vegetarian? He seems like the sort. Does this mean that you will take the smiths off your chart then?
  • Quote
Polythene Pam wrote:
I wonder if he is a vegetarian?


๐Ÿ˜ฒ .......
  • Quote

Link
  • Quote
albummaster wrote:

Link


Oh yeah the dam album is on my chart... How did that not occur to me ๐Ÿซข ๐Ÿซข ๐Ÿคฃ
  • Quote
Morrissey is a friggin' idiot...His comment is outrageous, repugnant, deeply offensive and insensitive, particularly to the families who lost loved ones. I saw him at the Hop Farm festival and now regret it...I advise all decent people to boycott all Morrissey/Smiths music. He is a moron. I feel very very strongly about this and I think his stupid remarks will backfire on him big-time.
  • Quote
mooseboy101 wrote:
"We all live in a murderous world, as the events in Norway have shown, with 97 dead. Though that is nothing compared to what happens in McDonald's and Kentucky Fried Shit every day." -Morrissey

๐Ÿ˜ฒ sorry, I'm just so shocked somebody would say this.


watadouche.

Seriously He always seems to think everyone wants to hear what he has to say on every topic. And ooh he's always controversial. C.U.N.T.

And he can't even make good music......
  • Quote
Hmmm

I'm not sure, I don't agree with the comment (although I kinda of do) To refer to the attack is "nothing" was not the best idea. But then there is obesity cruelty to animals paper waste, slanderous advertising to children and lobbying for questionable laws. If you were an activist in these areas I guess any one tragedy would seem insignificant.
  • Quote
Jhereko wrote:
mooseboy101 wrote:
"We all live in a murderous world, as the events in Norway have shown, with 97 dead. Though that is nothing compared to what happens in McDonald's and Kentucky Fried Shit every day." -Morrissey

๐Ÿ˜ฒ sorry, I'm just so shocked somebody would say this.


watadouche.

Seriously He always seems to think everyone wants to hear what he has to say on every topic. And ooh he's always controversial. C.U.N.T.

And he can't even make good music......


I agree...His music is little more than lightweight cabaret and sing-a-long pap. To think that he headlined the Hop Farm event ahead of Iggy and the Stooges, who blew him away, was a travesty. On stage he even admitted he couldn't possibly follow Iggy...So what we ended up getting, was just a 40 minute set from Iggy and one hour 20 minutes of that shyster..The organizers of this event ought to be sacked.

Morrissey is going to regret what he said believe me..No promoter will want to be associated with this dick head...He has effectively kissed his career goodbye.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123 ... 192021  Next
Page 1 of 21


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Morrissey/Smiths Predicts Princess Di... Guest Music
Morrissey live in Melbourne stangetzaway Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.