BEAMAs 2016
Yo, this is the link to the poll. Drag your favourites from left to right. It's not necessary to rank all nominees, but do try to rank most of them. The winner will be decided by the average rank.
At least try to do the main categories. I'm gonna leave this open for at least.. Dunno, two weeks? And maybe prolong it later, depending on how many people will vote.
Any issues with the poll go into this thread or via PM to me. Hopefully all is clear though.
The category that was duplicated was Happiest Album _________________ Nothing really matters, anyone can see, nothing really matters, nothing really matters to me.
Submitted! Looked like it was fine to skip some where I hadn't heard any of the albums listed (like the country/folk or non-English language nominees).
Okay, turns out there is just this duplicate, but no categories are missing.
I'm not sure what will happen if I delete the duplicate, so I'll leave it like it is, and if you can, just please ignore the second "Happiest album" category. Or fill out both in the same way, or just fill out one or another. I'll just be careful when gathering results at the end.
I did this. _________________ "I feel like for the last two years there’s been sort of a sonic evolution happening and I’ve been experimenting more and more."
I'm doing this. It's a neat concept. I thought the worst songs of the year were spot on.
Also 22 A million - love it or hate it - is by no means among the year's worst 5 albums.
Also Coloring Book was hardly a letdown from Chance... Pablo was indeed a letdown so it gets my vote.
Seeing the choices for overrated albums (most of which were decent) then seeing how Travis Scott was there for underrated made me go WTF
Also for worst lyrics where is "if I fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and I get bleach on my t-shirt I'm going to feel like an asshole" - I feel like that might be worst lyric of the decade lol.
Why wasn't radiohead available for best rock album?
Why wasn't currents available for best 2015 album?
2016 best songs was a great list
My only qualm is it was a bit long which made me not put a ton of thought into all of the categories. Some I filled out I have 0 opinion about (metal) where as others (like the album art) I was fairly strongly opinionated about. Have you done these in the past and were there good results?
I'm interested in seeing the results as some of these I only ranked a certain way because I had heard maybe 2-3 out of my available choices so I just ranked things I knew highly - it would be neat to see if this would help me discover some new music.
Anyway, cool concept overall, I tried to do the best I could given some I didn't know / care about and some options I would have liked were missing.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum