HELP!!! Who did this song??

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Who did that song that goes: "You just don't get it, you keep it copacetic".
It was a 90s alternative band but I just can't remember which one. It's driving me crazy. I thought it was called Copacetic but its not obviously.
  • Quote

Link

google is your friend, don't be afraid to ask it stupid questions.
_________________
  • Quote
HazeyTwilight wrote:

Link

google is your friend, don't be afraid to ask it stupid questions.


Oh, yeah. Local H. Thanx.
But I'm afraid to ask Google stupid questions. I'm afraid it will laugh at me. LMAO!!!!!!

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Song Quote Suggestions JohnnyRocketFingers Suggestions
Can you help me remember a song please? Puncture Repair Music
Help with this song on guitar. What ... Guest Music
ISO help. I can't remember a song CA Dreamin Music
Hey. Looking for help. (..unfinsihed ... Hayden Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.