Best Use of Cowbell

Goto page 12345  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I know that some people think that you can never have too much cowbell, and I am one of those persons. And these are my very favorite ones. What are your favorite ones???

We're an American Band. Grand Funk Railroad

https://youtu.be/Zc_JcGuH5Z8

Don't Fear the Reaper. Blue Oyster Cult

https://youtu.be/Dy4HA3vUv2c


Last edited by bobbyb5 on 10/12/2017 15:59; edited 2 times in total
  • Quote
"Desire"
  • Quote
Kool Keith Sweat wrote:
"Desire"


Which Desire do you mean? Because I don't hear it in the U2 desire and I can't think of another desire that might have cowbell in it
  • Quote
Sorry I got lazy. Here
  • Quote
-U-Mass (Pixies) from 5th second 'till the very end.
-The few cowbell hits in 'Killing in the Name of' Intro. (The intro is like a 9/10, while the rest of the track is maybe a 7/10, to me)
  • Quote
in live grateful dead shows there are some great Kreutzman on cowbell moments. particularly in 1973
  • Quote
in live grateful dead shows there are some great Kreutzman on cowbell moments. particularly in 1973
  • Quote
glynspsa wrote:
in live grateful dead shows there are some great Kreutzman on cowbell moments. particularly in 1973


Doesn't Touch of Gray have it too?

Edit; I just listened to it to make sure, and it has a shitload of cowbell! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Quote
I just thought of a couple more.

David Bowie. Diamond Dogs
Redbone. Come and Get Your Love
  • Quote
Minimal Compact - Statik dancin'
Not 100% sure it's a cowbell, could be a woodblock.. But still a cool groove : )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1dvlyaky1s

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12345  Next
Page 1 of 5


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
android owners, which music app (and ... paladisiac Music
Why not use Coalesce() in the Bestogr... MadhattanJack Suggestions
Anyone use Spotify? Guest Music
What music player do you use? shoopadoowop Music
[ Poll ] Use Ya Fingers cestuneblague Lounge

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.