Disturbed fans?

View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Best Disturbed song?
Down with the sickness.:
33%
 33%  [1]
Ten Thousand fists.:
0%
 0%  [0]
Stricken.:
33%
 33%  [1]
Liberate.:
0%
 0%  [0]
Inside the fire.:
0%
 0%  [0]
Voices.:
0%
 0%  [0]
Prayer.:
0%
 0%  [0]
Land of Confusion.:
0%
 0%  [0]
Fear.:
0%
 0%  [0]
Stupify.:
0%
 0%  [0]
Other.:
33%
 33%  [1]
Total Votes : 3

  • Quote
Ok.

The band I'll be talking about today is Disturbed.

One of the greatest modern metal bands ever.

Who likes Disturbed on here?

If you do, then feel free to rate their albums, their songs, etc.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to get down with the sickness!
  • Quote
Lots of great songs on that list and most of them could be winners.

But I'm voting "other," and in a way I never otherwise do. I think the best Disturbed song isn't even a Disturbed song. What's more, it's not even a metal song, or even really rock for that matter.

While I generally appreciate most groups' original music most, and I think Disturbed is a great group that puts out some amazing original material, I'm going with their cover of Simon and Garfunke's Sounds of Silence. Disturbed brings such power and intensity to that song, it's a rare case where a completely different cover totally outshines the original (like Hendrix' All Along the Watchtower). Their take is beyond amazing.

Saw them live on the last tour and the whole concert was excellent, but SoS brought the house down, and rightfully so.
  • Quote
maybe keep these discussions to one thread? idk
_________________
My top songs of the 2010s
and
Spotify link

Last.fm

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Weezer fans, Blue Album and Pinkerton... CA Dreamin Music
Echo and the Bunnymen fans banzo Music
Any LCD Soundsytem fans in the house? elo269megv Music
U2- for fans not haters RoundTheBend Music
Flaming Lips Survey for Fans Onetwo12 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.