Favorite alternate album covers

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I have a deep love for album covers, and eve more if an alternate album cover is better, here are some of my favs







Hit me with your best shots lads ๐Ÿ˜œ
_________________
Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty
  • Quote



  • Quote
I wish I could do this, but I don't know how to put pictures on here. I only know how to put links.
  • Quote
bobbyb5 wrote:
I wish I could do this, but I don't know how to put pictures on here. I only know how to put links.


Find an image online, make sure the url of the image ends with .png or .jpg or something similar..

Then just wrap that url with the [ Img ] tags like you would with the [ URL ] one to make links.[/img]
  • Quote
  • Quote
Morrissey wanted to use this picture of Harvey Keitel, but the actor refused:



Below the complete picture of the actual album cover:
  • Quote
  • Quote
https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=41957
  • Quote
Of course, these are among the most famous album covers rejected by their labels:





Obviously, this one was only moved to the inside cover and has become the official front cover for the CD releases.


Alleged original rejected cover for Electric Ladyland:




British alternative cover rejected by Reprise (not sure if that's exactly right). Not a favorite!

  • Quote
Never actually saw that Hunky Dory alternate cover. It's completely awesome.
_________________
All time

2000's
1990's
1980's
1970's
1960's

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Best Alternate Album Covers Tha1ChiefRocka Music
Album covers that look like other alb... Juan Schwartz Music
Alternate Album Artwork dougotto Suggestions
Alternate server Robert Anton Wilson Lounge

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.