Singles / EPs You Added To Your Collection Today

Goto page 123  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Given the contention in the other thread, I figured I'd start this thread for people to post about singles that they either acquire physically (i.e. getting a 45 in the mail) or purchase digitally. The latest single I have purchased is "Pipe It Up" by Migos, released in 2015.


Link

_________________
Join us in the canon game :) / Add me on RYM


Last edited by baystateoftheart on 08/14/2016 02:24; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
Things would have been A OK in the other chat had it not been for Jimmy Dread and his choice of words to me. I was just telling about my latest musical purchase like everyone else...in a chat that was started by the person in charge of this forum.....and yet it ended up being another person here who took issue with what I chose to bring to it. There's a shocker.

God bless you and Jimmy and Romanelli always!!!

Holly
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote
I didn't set out to weigh in on that thread one way or another, but simply to provide a new thread for singles. I hope it will be useful to people. God bless you too!
_________________
Join us in the canon game :) / Add me on RYM
  • Quote
^^^ Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

God bless you always!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Holly

P.S. The only reason why I am having to get 45 records of my newest favorite is because the song(s) were never placed on an album.
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote
I hope you're using AutoHotKey (https://www.autohotkey.com/; creating shortcuts on your keyboard for whatever string of symbols you want, like hitting Ctrl+G to write your message of love) or something for all of those "god bless you"s because that'd be torture writing it in all of your posts.
_________________
"I feel like for the last two years thereโ€™s been sort of a sonic evolution happening and Iโ€™ve been experimenting more and more."
  • Quote
^^^ It doesn't bother me any.

God bless you always!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Holly
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote
My newest purchases came in the mail today and they are two more 45 records of my newest favorite singer late beautiful precious Billy Joe Royal. "Gabriel", "Movies In My Mind", "Anchors Aweigh", and "Precious Time" are the names of the songs on them.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote
I have only bought one single in my entire life and it was when I was about 9 years old and it was Boys II Men "Thank You"

hahahaha

Actually I still think it is a solid song (vocal melody and rhythms), even if just repeats itself too much.

EDIT: Eh... I probably bought 20 or so random songs in iTunes.
  • Quote
The only single I do own on vinyl is Cocaine Parties in LA on 12" wax.
_________________
...and for dessert!
  • Quote
#ForumOrganizing
_________________
...and for dessert!

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123  Next
Page 1 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Albums You Added To Your Collection T... Romanelli Music
Singles and / or Album Tracks Added T... LTSings Music
Albums You Purged From Your Collectio... Jimmy Dread Music
2017 songs/singles/eps cestuneblague Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.