Points being added

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
hello!
I've performed a number of actions today (in terms of commenting on charts and ratings both charts and albums) and the period before updating has been well passed. I know usually it takes a few hours before points kick in and get added but I'm pretty sure that I should have had a number of points added today that aren't going through (in addition when I click on my points total, it gives me a total that includes things like private charts, which I know it usually does before the site's been updated). Was wondering if anyone else has noticed that they aren't getting additional points today.
  • Quote
Funnily enough I have noticed the same thing as well.
  • Quote
I've never looked at how many points I have.
  • Quote
I added a number of albums all weekend and I think last Friday... it def. is not working so hopefully the site admin has been on a drinking binge all weekend and will push the new points out. I need it to go up a level
  • Quote
You guys should hear from albummaster soon. He checks this forum a lot, and I'm sure he'll have an answer soon. Hang in there!
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Apologies, missed this thread yesterday. Just squished a bug so hopefully updated stats will appear very shortly... (sorry it took a while to respond)
  • Quote
@albummaster I think this might be happening again ... ?
  • Quote
Apologies, thanks for spotting. Just looking into it now...
  • Quote
maybe this is or isn't related but site is running a tad sluggish today. Nothing terrible. Other sites load quickly, so I know it's not me.

Maybe maintenance is happening or maybe it's nothing, but I imagine a bit of feedback is helpful.

Probably 20-30 second load times.
  • Quote
Thanks for reporting. The server is under a bit of strain during peak periods and sometimes has trouble coping. Trying to pin down what is causing the performance issues, and working hard to try and fix it.

EDIT: Problem fixed.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Not being logged in Guest Suggestions
Electronic / Dance Albums being left ... meruizh Music
Topics Not Being Marked as Read Guest Suggestions
Song suggestions: Any songs about bei... drstuey Music
So, i felt like the oustider being ex... Imbacktosavethuniverse Lounge

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.