Your worst album.

Goto page 123456  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
What's the worst album you own?
My one is In the Court of the Crimson King by King Crimson.
Great album cover, good musicianship but the lyrics are total drivel....pathetic.
They are that bad this album deserves a hearing.
  • Quote
This topic is so wrong.

Just, so wrong ๐Ÿงฑ
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Got a chuckle from me ๐Ÿคฃ
  • Quote
Purchased

Probably

The Resistance - Muse
  • Quote
Metal Machine Mu... oh wait Royal Trux-Twin Infinitives
  • Quote
purple wrote:
Metal Machine Mu... oh wait Royal Trux-Twin Infinitives


Aren't they the same album?
  • Quote
Polythene Pam wrote:
purple wrote:
Metal Machine Mu... oh wait Royal Trux-Twin Infinitives


Aren't they the same album?


people generally know what they're getting into with MMM and know it's likely shitty; people who get Twin Infinitives think it will at least resemble decent avant-garde music because its in Scaruffi's top 25, but what they get is the shittiest ragtag collage of lo-fi diarrhea
  • Quote
Out of the albums I personally purchased (which is not a lot) Ok Computer. I don't think it's crap, but the other albums I've brought are all in my top 10 or 20 so... yeah.
  • Quote
itsit wrote:
Out of the albums I personally purchased (which is not a lot) Ok Computer. I don't think it's crap, but the other albums I've brought are all in my top 10 or 20 so... yeah.


oh yeah, let me jump on this Radiohead bus: shittiest album I ever bought was OK Computer... wait The Bends... wait Kid A...

and while we're talking about Radiohead let me mention that the shittiest albums I own with the best reviews are all by Bjork
  • Quote
68blues wrote:
My one is In the Court of the Crimson King by King Crimson.
Great album cover, good musicianship but the lyrics are total drivel....pathetic. They are that bad this album deserves a hearing.


๐Ÿคฃ




๐Ÿคฌ get out
_________________
sig

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123456  Next
Page 1 of 6


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
[ Poll ] (CLOSED) BYT 2.0 - DECIDER - WORST OF... Jimmy Dread Tournaments
WORST ALBUM BY YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST bobbyb5 Music
Worst song to be featured in your top... Holdenandthejets Music
worst cover version you ever heard in... bobbyb5 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.