Music Radar's 25 Best Basslines of All Time...

Goto page 123456  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
...is kind of a piece of shit:

http://www.musicradar.com/news/bass/the-25-best-basslines-of-all-time-509265

Muse at #1. Bootsy Collins nowhere to be found. Music Radar voters:

You guys suck.
_________________
I love all music. It makes you feel like living. Silence is death.

-John Cassavettes
  • Quote
no N.I.B?
  • Quote
Some good picks, but it's very strange to see "Another One Bites The Dust" ahead of "Good Times"... Just saying...
  • Quote
I know, queen nicked it off chic.
  • Quote
Not much good ๐Ÿ™„
  • Quote
It's probably already been done somewhere on this site, but why not pick our own favourite basslines ?
  • Quote
Norman Bates wrote:
It's probably already been done somewhere on this site, but why not pick our own favourite basslines ?


You know, I might just make that the next "Best ___ Game" after "Best '70s Album" wraps up.
_________________
I love all music. It makes you feel like living. Silence is death.

-John Cassavettes
  • Quote
40footwolf wrote:
Norman Bates wrote:
It's probably already been done somewhere on this site, but why not pick our own favourite basslines ?


You know, I might just make that the next "Best ___ Game" after "Best '70s Album" wraps up.


Good idea. You can count me in.
  • Quote
I'm in ๐Ÿ˜
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
Actually, I've never really been a huge bass guy. I think it'd be infinitely more awesome to have a "Best Metal Album" contest.

In any case, though, you need some serious Joe Preston. His work in throne is amazing!

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123456  Next
Page 1 of 6


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Music Diaries SuedeSwede Music Diaries
best albums of all time vs. best sell... Guest Music
Why your top alb. of all time is your... Guest Music
[ Poll ] ENDED Doc At The Radar Station Vs. He... Hayden Tournaments
Greatest Classical Music Works of All... AfterHours Music Diaries

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.