Anime

Goto page 123  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I finish Beastars, find that Jojo's and One Piece are on Netflix, and now I'm trapped.
_________________
Do it yourself and let me play my music: https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=61802
  • Quote
The last anime thing I was watching was Fist of the North Star.

I need to watch the entire live action film some dipshits decided to make in the mid 90s next.


Link
  • Quote
This is probably a pleb list, but if you're wanting anime recommendations, here's what stood out to me most:

Death Parade
Steins;Gate
Made in Abyss
Canaan
Girls Last Tour
Trigun
Hyouka
Cowboy Bebop (<-- whoo, bet no one's ever heard of this one before!)
_________________
I wanna take Sean Penn
And take Sean Bean
Put 'em in a blender
And make Sean Pean
  • Quote
Thanks, though I just want to chat about anime. I'm getting through Part 2 of Jono's now, and thanks to the recent additions I'm getting through One Piece at the same time.

I've finisjed Cowboy Bebop and Trigun. Bebop is incredible and I'm hoping they don't turn the live-action show into shit (same with One Piece).
_________________
Do it yourself and let me play my music: https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=61802
  • Quote
Five episodes of Stardusr Crusaders. I think that's enough blood for one day.
_________________
Do it yourself and let me play my music: https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=61802
  • Quote
BozoTyrannus wrote:
This is probably a pleb list, but if you're wanting anime recommendations, here's what stood out to me most:

Death Parade
Steins;Gate
Made in Abyss
Canaan
Girls Last Tour
Trigun
Hyouka
Cowboy Bebop (<-- whoo, bet no one's ever heard of this one before!)

  • Quote
Gowi wrote:
BozoTyrannus wrote:
This is probably a pleb list, but if you're wanting anime recommendations, here's what stood out to me most:

Death Parade
Steins;Gate
Made in Abyss
Canaan
Girls Last Tour
Trigun
Hyouka
Cowboy Bebop (<-- whoo, bet no one's ever heard of this one before!)



What would be YOUR recommendations, Gowi?
_________________
Do it yourself and let me play my music: https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=61802
  • Quote
I like to tailor reccomendations to people rather than making blind generic ones, so I would need to know what genre they are looking to explore and what their favorites of what they've seen are and go from there.
  • Quote
My favorites include One Punch Man, Evangelion, Death Note, recently Jojo's, One Piece, Hunter x Hunter, Cowboy Bebop and Ouran. I've finished Trigun and Beastars, and tried some of Soul Eater, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto, and thanks to the childhood nostalgia behind Pokemon, Yugioh and Digimon, I've tried some Buddyfight which was very meh.

The best anime movies to me are Spirited Away, Perfect Blue, The End of Evangelion, Grave of the Fireflies and Akira.
_________________
Do it yourself and let me play my music: https://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=61802
  • Quote
I'm in the midst of watching March Comes in Like a Lion. It's inspired me to try learning to play shogi.

Animation style is very unique as well. Constantly blends different art styles and such rapid mood shifts it can be difficult to keep up with.

But like, in a good way.
_________________
I wanna take Sean Penn
And take Sean Bean
Put 'em in a blender
And make Sean Pean

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123  Next
Page 1 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
The Anime Thread mickilennial Lounge
Anime anyone? Guest Lounge
Anime screenshots without context Spyglass Movies & TV

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.