Tracks:
1. Tell Me Why
2. After The Gold Rush
3. Only Love Can Break Your Heart
4. Southern Man
5. Till The Morning Comes
6. Oh, Lonesome Me
7. Don't Let It Bring You Down
8. Birds
9. When You Dance You Can Really Love
10. I Believe In You
11. Cripple Creek Ferry
About album of the day: The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety.
Simply beautiful. My favourite Neil Young album, probably less known than Harvest (courtesy "Heart of Gold" probably), but I find it much more troubling.
Simply beautiful. My favourite Neil Young album, probably less known than Harvest (courtesy "Heart of Gold" probably), but I find it much more troubling.
Maybe in France HOG is but in other places Southern Man has been played more on the radio.
And Harvest is a better album. _________________ .
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum