What is the best TV/Film soundtrack ever in your opinion?

Goto page 123  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
In my opinion, it's the "Euphoria" soundtrack. I believe that the show "Euphoria" wouldn't be half as good without Labrinth. The score has such an ethereal vibe that is completely unique to "Euphoria". It's a huge reason as to why Euphoria is my favorite tv show ever.

I also really love the "Harry Potter" films' soundtracks. Probably the most whimsical and fantastical score I've ever heard and it perfectly fits the world of the show. It also has one of the most iconic main theme ever.
  • Quote
I also really love the Euphoria soundtrack, though I probably wouldn't call it the best tv show soundtrack ever. I'd personally pick the Game Of Thrones soundtrack as the best tv show soundtrack. I don't really watch a lot of movies, so i dont really have a lot of knowledge on that, but one soundtrack that really sticks out to me is the Shining. The score of that movie is one of the main reasons that movie is so scary imo
  • Quote
idk why, but first thing that came to mind is


Swing Kids: Music From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack by Various Artists
  • Quote

Star Wars by John Williams / London Symphony Orchestra

Or


Saturday Night Fever by Various Artists

Or


Braveheart (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) by James Horner
  • Quote

Superfly by Curtis Mayfield
_________________
Join us in the canon game :) / Add me on RYM
  • Quote
You need to differentiate what you mean as a film/tv score is completely different than a soundtrack.
  • Quote
Eddie Vedder - Into the Wild
  • Quote
anyway this is the soundtrack i grew up hearing a lot and i think as a score/ost/whatever it belongs in the conversation:


Link
  • Quote
With my being such a big fan of LeAnn Rimes, the Coyote Ugly soundtrack is high on my list.

God bless you and LeAnn always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of her)
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote
Soundtracks by Keatownrodriguez

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123  Next
Page 1 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] Greatest Hits Albums: Your Opinion Guest Music
Mr. Naples, I'd like your opinion.... Detroit Rock Citizen Music
Best of 2012 - In my opinion JESSEHICKOK Music
Your Soundtrack To Your Movie videoheadcleaner Music
Best Ever Soundtrack Brackets Guest Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.