Album of the day (#368): Amnesiac by Radiohead

Goto page 123456  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Today's album of the day

Amnesiac by Radiohead (View album)

Year: 2001.
Overall rank: 98.
Average rating: 79/100 (from 357 votes).



Tracks:
1. Packt Like Sardines In A Crushd Tin Box
2. Pyramid Song
3. Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors
4. You And Whose Army?
5. I Might Be Wrong
6. Knives Out
7. Amnesiac/Morning Bell
8. Dollars & Cents
9. Hunting Bears
10. Like Spinning Plates
11. Life In A Glass House

About album of the day: The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety.
  • Quote
The superior album


_________________
sig
  • Quote
Yep. While Kid A is probably the single most overrated piece of crap in history, this album's actually pretty decent.
  • Quote
knives out, like spinning plates, revolving doors: fucking god

applerill you need to keep listening to kid a until you understand
_________________
"I would expect something wrong with the poll if the chart favorite was not the poll winner" - naples 12-8-11
"I was hoping he was gone for good, guess it was just too much to ask" - polythene pam 05-10-12
"Nickelback > Radiohead" - bork 05-14-12
  • Quote
So now we have OK Computer, Kid A AND Amnesiac on front page. ๐Ÿ˜
_________________
I'll be your plastic toy.

  • Quote
kidamnesiac wrote:
knives out, like spinning plates, revolving doors: fucking god

applerill you need to keep listening to kid a until you understand


"Understand" music!? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I want to enjoy it!
  • Quote
Great album, better than Kid A.

Best tracks: Pyramid Song, Like Spinning Plates, Life in a Glasshouse, Knives Out, I Might Be Wrong, Dollars & Cents

Knives Out video, by Michel Gondry

Link

Like Spinning Plates

Link


Last edited by Bach on 11/16/2011 21:03; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
I personally didn't get the appeal of Kid A until I listened to it while I was EXTREMELY high.
_________________
I love all music. It makes you feel like living. Silence is death.

-John Cassavettes
  • Quote
40footwolf wrote:
I personally didn't get the appeal of Kid A until I listened to it while I was EXTREMELY high.


But that could make anything better ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote
an_outlaw wrote:
kidamnesiac wrote:
knives out, like spinning plates, revolving doors: fucking god

applerill you need to keep listening to kid a until you understand


"Understand" music!? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I want to enjoy it!


Agree. I have never understood this "if you don't like, listen to it again"-speak - If I dislike an album, I won't listen to it again. 'Cause when I don't like an album, it's because I don't like it and not because "I don't get it yet, but I probably will if I keep replaying it."

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123456  Next
Page 1 of 6


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: Release Day Eve Repo Music
World album of the day (#368): Wounde... albummaster Music
[ Poll ] Amnesiac vs Insomniac Guest Music
[ Poll ] Amnesiac vs. HTTT revolver94 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.