A.A.T. (R1): Business... def. Black Fingernails... [CLOSED]

Goto page 1234  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which One?
Black Fingernails, Red Wine:
45%
 45%  [5]
Business As Usual:
54%
 54%  [6]
Total Votes : 11

  • Quote
ESKIMO JOE - Black Fingernails, Red Wine (2006)




Link



Link


vs.

MEN AT WORK - Business As Usual (1981)




Link



Link


Last edited by videoheadcleaner on 11/21/2011 10:31; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
I have a feeling everyone will vote for Men at Work...

but Black Fingernails Red Wine is a great album, and certainly their best effort.
It was the first real album I really got into, so that wins it for me.

Here are some favs:


Link

๐Ÿ˜Ž


Link

๐Ÿ‘
  • Quote
Early lead for Eskimo Joe

3 - 0
  • Quote





The #88 album on my chart ๐Ÿ‘

And the epitome of an underrated album ๐Ÿ™

Every song on this album is good ๐Ÿ˜


Who Can It Be Now ๐Ÿ˜จ ๐Ÿ˜จ ๐Ÿ˜จ ๐Ÿ˜จ ๐Ÿ˜จ ๐Ÿ˜จ ๐Ÿ˜จ ๐Ÿ˜จ ๐Ÿ˜จ ๐Ÿ˜จ

Link

_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
I'm actually very curious to know how Men at Work are received by Aussies. Are you proud of them, or embarrassed because of how popular they became elsewhere like here in America? I always figured you guys treat them like Thom Yorke treats Creep.
  • Quote
Xavygravy wrote:
I have a feeling everyone will vote for Men at Work...

but Black Fingernails Red Wine is a great album, and certainly their best effort.
It was the first real album I really got into, so that wins it for me.


Hey we finally have something in common Xavygravy! Not the first "real" album I got into but one of the first and definitely still one of the top 20 Australian Albums of all time. Good picks for other great songs as well. I'll add:


Link
  • Quote
Xavygravy wrote:
I have a feeling everyone will vote for Men at Work...





Basedthefuck on WHAT ๐Ÿ˜ฒ


I AM THE ONLY MEMBER OUT OF 11,677 REGISTERED USERS that has Business As Usual on their chart โ— โ— โ— โ—

PAALLLLLLLLLLLEEEAASSSEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


๐Ÿซต ๐Ÿซต ๐Ÿซต ๐Ÿซต ๐Ÿซต ๐Ÿซต ๐Ÿซต ๐Ÿซต ๐Ÿซต ๐Ÿซต ๐Ÿซต ๐Ÿซต ๐Ÿซต ๐Ÿซต ๐Ÿซต ๐Ÿซต ๐Ÿซต ๐Ÿซต ๐Ÿซต ๐Ÿซต ๐Ÿซต

.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
Never heard of both artists and albums ๐Ÿ˜• Suppose I have something to do now
  • Quote
Gone for 'Men At Work'... although it is hard to concentrate with the Bells of Hell still ringing in my head!
  • Quote
Men.

At work. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
_________________
Doubles & Conch

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 1234  Next
Page 1 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] A.A.T. (R2): Born Sandy... def. Busin... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED - 750: Round 1: Strictly Busin... Goodsir Tournaments
[ Poll ] 750: Round 2: Funcrusher Plus Vs. Str... Hayden Tournaments
[ Poll ] A.A.T. (R1): Back In Black def. 10 to... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] A.A.T. (R2): Since I Left You def. Ba... videoheadcleaner Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.