Problem referencing albums

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Hi I have a problem to reference (different) albums both to include them in a chart or when I want to include a reference to an album in a post. Example: Silver Bullets by The Chills or Headache by Male Bonding but also many others.
Thx
  • Quote
I also was unable to add The Avett Brothers "I and Love and You" to my 2009-list.
  • Quote
Again...this issue has been sent to AM, and will hopefully be reslved soon.
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Problem with Adding Albums to Charts AAL2014 Music
Problem in Band suggestions fabm0 Suggestions
Ratings problem? Smithy98 Suggestions
Problem with "Your Ratings"... Mingy Jongo Suggestions
Adding favorites/collection problem. philbutrin Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.