Whats a good album to listen to when falling asleep. I Amplified Heart's Everything But the Girl is a good half asleep/half awake album. I'm not after what you listen to while stoned. Just Kidding. No. I'm serious. _________________ New fav's: The Weepies, Art Brut, 311. Old Fav's: Bowie, zepalin, stones, buckcherry, cheap trick, couting crowes. Seen: Black Crowes, Nirvana, Ugly Kid Joe, Pretenders, Phycadelic furs, Ozzy, Thompson Twins, B Adams...regret not seeing G&R.
Hmm... I usually listen to Arthur Rubinstein's Chopin Nocturnes.
Of course, some nice trip-hop like These New Puritans, Morcheeba or Massive Attack always works, too. _________________ A dick that's bigger than the sun.
Some albums I've listened to before bed-time recently:
Brian Eno - Apollo: Atmospheres and Soundtracks and Music for Airports
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Lift Your Skinny Fists...
Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works 85-92
Isis - Oceanic
Julianna Barwick - The Magic Place
Mike Oldfield - Songs of Distant Earth
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum