Christmas Music List

Goto page 1234  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I just saw the Rock & Roll Gift Guide at RollingStone.com and I thought that it might be cool to write our wish list. Maybe you can put your 3 most wanted things even if you now you're not going to receive them and then finally what you know are going to get.

1. The Smiths Box Set

2. Victoria GDI-TW3USB 7-in-One Stereo Entertainment Center

3.Sennheiser PXC 250 II Collapsible Noise-Canceling Headphones


*I'm getting for sureeee the beatles box set FINALLYY
  • Quote
nrs182 wrote:
1. The Smiths Box Set


The Smiths set would be really cool, but I already own half the albums on vinyl, so I dunno if it would be worth it for me...

Anyway, here's my ultimate wishlist:


Neuhaus Labs T-1 Tube Amplifier $495
If you want an amplifier worth putting your reproductive organs in it, this thing is THE shit. You can hook it up to pretty much anything - got shitty laptop speakers? Jack a USB into this bitch. Your iPhone wants to be heard louder than that shitty speaker on its back? This amp has bluetooth, you can do it from across the house. Need something to properly transmit that sweet, sweet vinyl into waves of sound? Look no further.
This baby is a beast, I tell you, a BEAST!


Wacom Cintiq Drawing Tablet $2,599
The best damn art tablet on the market! What more can I say? It's a tablet - you draw on it. That's about it. I tired one a while back and just haven't been able to go back to my Wacom Bamboo since.


Stanton DJ-T92 USB $598
Sure, I have a turntable, but mine's from the mid-80's, when they didn't even know what the fuck a USB was. The T92 USB? It has USB in the name, so you you know it's good. Using that universal bus that we all love, the T92 comes with a hoo-ha's worth of extra digital features. Oh, so fancy, the future.
If I was a DJ, I'd love the extra features even more, but I'm not, so I don't.
(Connect this to the T-1 Tube Amplified and your eyes may melt in joy)

Oh, and if Billy Corgan could HURRY THE FUCK UP with those remastered, reissued Mellon Collie vinyls, that would be suuuuper.
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
1. Money.
2. Euros.
3. Cash.
  • Quote

Link

_________________
"I would expect something wrong with the poll if the chart favorite was not the poll winner" - naples 12-8-11
"I was hoping he was gone for good, guess it was just too much to ask" - polythene pam 05-10-12
"Nickelback > Radiohead" - bork 05-14-12
  • Quote
I want one 2 Jackwc โ—


(1)


Neuhaus Labs T-1 Tube Amplifier $495
If you want an amplifier worth putting your reproductive organs in it, this thing is THE shit. You can hook it up to pretty much anything - got shitty laptop speakers? Jack a USB into this bitch. Your iPhone wants to be heard louder than that shitty speaker on its back? This amp has bluetooth, you can do it from across the house. Need something to properly transmit that sweet, sweet vinyl into waves of sound? Look no further.
This baby is a beast, I tell you, a BEAST!






(2)










(3)





















_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
1. Kinky Threesome ($30)




2. Audio Technica AT-LP60 Fully Automatic Belt Driven Turntable ($150, though my grandma picked it up today for only $70 ๐Ÿคฃ )


3. Flipper Vinyl ($10)


4. NIN Pretty Hate Machine Shirt


5. Charlie N. George Shirts :p[/list]
  • Quote
Coriandoli a natale by Subsonica
_________________
An album a day keeps the doctor away

The best is yet to come...

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @RCarena
  • Quote
Applerill wrote:




Buying this for sure too, a gift from me to me ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote










_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
GARY wrote:


Whaaat? Is that a bass?? I've never seen that one before and I spend lots of time wondering around bass gitar sites.. That thing is gorgeous

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 1234  Next
Page 1 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Music Diaries SuedeSwede Music Diaries
Christmas Music JOSweetHeart Music
LIST CENTRAL -- Create and post your ... pranafilms Lounge
[ Poll ] BEMV - R1: Love Of Nixon l/t Christma... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
5 famous Christmas songs that SUCK panman36 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.