Maybe you guys share some similar experiences, maybe not, but last night I returned home after a session of gin-drinking and decided to update my chart... Not a good idea ๐ซข๐งฑ
I checked my chart this morning to find that Billy Joel's Glass Houses - good album by the way - had been placed above Powerslave, This Year's Model, Let It Bleed, and numerous others. Reason: I heard "You May Be Right" on the bar jukebox last night and it reminded me of my childhood. Let's just say it could have been worse had I been in the mood for some Foreigner or Journey ๐คก
I want to give people a chance to share similar experiences -- they need not involve alcohol, although its funnier when they do. What's the craziest, most emotionally absurd album you've rocketed toward the top?? _________________ My voodoo master, my machine, baby, will not stand in line...
I tend to resort to sending very inappropriate text messages when I have had a lot too much to drink... That is about as much as I can manage on the hand eye coordination front!
I have to say though, I have heard some amazing songs over the years when I have been drunk which have led to some awesome album buys. ๐คฃ
JackwcQueen Of The ForumsProfile Aaaanywhere Sex: Incredible
I'm really high and I just added some new stuff to my list. Will check back tomorrow to decide if any of them were good decisions. _________________ A dick that's bigger than the sun.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum