Viz is a magazine, though. The public wants to know where you'd rank the individual strips within it โ would you put Buster Gonad above Biffa Bacon, for example. (I know I would!)
Lots of comics, especially during the (roughly) 1990-2010 period before everything went totally digital, appear in all sorts of different formats โย not just individual sheets and comic books but also trading cards, videos, quarterly corporate earnings reports, feminine hygiene products, you name it.
My own all-time favorite is probably Milk and Cheese, which would often appear at random moments in my refrigerator and attack me when I least expected it.
Viz is a magazine, though. The public wants to know where you'd rank the individual strips within it โ would you put Buster Gonad above Biffa Bacon, for example. (I know I would!)
Lots of comics, especially during the (roughly) 1990-2010 period before everything went totally digital, appear in all sorts of different formats โย not just individual sheets and comic books but also trading cards, videos, quarterly corporate earnings reports, feminine hygiene products, you name it.
My own all-time favorite is probably Milk and Cheese, which would often appear at random moments in my refrigerator and attack me when I least expected it.
Does anyone here watch the old Dennis the Menace TV series that was based on the comic strip or the old Blondie movies that was based on the comic strip? I do. I enjoy them. But they are based on two of my three favorite comic strips, so that's probably why.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum