First round voting will close either on the 1st or 8th of January dependent on whether we have all the ballots we need or not. Oh and Jhereko will be PM'ing like a bitch, peeps who haven't submitted ballots.
oh and for those who don't know - FYC stands for "For Your Consideration" (Awards lingo for "Vote for this you dumbys!") so please don't submit your full ballot here but in the surveys above but if you want to promote some individual faves please feel free to ๐
thanks and Jhereko & I hope to get your ballot soon
And I take credit for all of this; Jhereko is lazy and does nothing ๐
And I take credit for all of this; Jhereko is lazy and does nothing :mrgreen:
*Shakes fist in air* NECHAAAAAARRRRRSSIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Um...I done goofed and forgot to add the question that asked what your BEA username is ๐คก (which is necessary to make sure people don't double submit) luckliy I know everyone on this site waaaay too well and could tell who was who of who has submitted so far ๐คฃ
Oh and Applerill, I can't count what you have down for #6 in Album because it's a song ๐
JackwcQueen Of The ForumsProfile Aaaanywhere Sex: Incredible
I will be wearing the hell out of my spotify account and I promise to have a list to you by the end of next week. Please don't send me a nasty PM. ๐
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum