Collection sorted by...

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I thought at one time it was possible, but now I'm not sure... Anyway, I don't seem to be able to sort my collection out by artist, is it possible (I might just have not seen the right button, as usal) ?
  • Quote
In the top bar thingie there are arrows you can click to sort by album, band, rating, and date added. At least on mine there is.
  • Quote
Oh I see it now. I've got to stop opening a thread each time I just do,n't see something. Thanks Bork.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Music is sorted again. Kiki Music
Humongous Music Collection mooseboy101 Lounge
"Add to collection" option ... meezus Suggestions
Collection. Smithy98 Suggestions
Bands your collection says you should... EveryCheapHood Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.