The Year's Worst Films

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
So, I watched Disney's "Prom", yet another pre-chewed teen-flick - mostly because it was featuring Yin Chang, also known as the single reason I've watched any episodes of Gossip Girl.

It was pretty abominable. The only reason I continued watching it and didn't punch a hole through my screen was this:



Mmmmmmmmm...

Anyone else seen any movies this year they regret?
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
I also thought The Help kinda sucked and may have even been a smidge racist. Am I the only one who found that movie objectionable?
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
Juts one that I completely regret:




and it was so bad. so so so so so bad. Like top 5 worst of all time.
  • Quote
Jack and Jill.

Do I need to say anything more?

Oh, and Pirates 4.
  • Quote
@Jhereko

Holy crap, was it THAT bad?

I just remember a lot of my friends complaining about it being horridly sexist and juvenile.

@Applerill

lol, yeah, Pirates 4 was... oh man... that movie was teeeeeerrible...
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
Jackwc wrote:
@Jhereko

Holy crap, was it THAT bad?

I just remember a lot of my friends complaining about it being horridly sexist and juvenile.


It was! But it also didn't even have a coherent plot or point or characters. It ruined a Bjork and a Beatles song. It's just a little boy with a camera who got a boner and decided to make a film that included every sexual fantasy he'd ever had, every video game he'd ever played, every anime he'd ever watched, every music video he ever wanted to rip off. Just plain sickening.
  • Quote
Well, Zack Snyder is... um... he's a bit of a hit-and-miss kind of guy... he's also pretty much just a perpetual 13-year-old-boy, which is why his work on the new "Heavy Metal" sequel will probably be awesome.
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
Jhereko wrote:
Jackwc wrote:
@Jhereko

Holy crap, was it THAT bad?

I just remember a lot of my friends complaining about it being horridly sexist and juvenile.


It was! But it also didn't even have a coherent plot or point or characters. It ruined a Bjork and a Beatles song. It's just a little boy with a camera who got a boner and decided to make a film that included every sexual fantasy he'd ever had, every video game he'd ever played, every anime he'd ever watched, every music video he ever wanted to rip off. Just plain sickening.


Top 5? I'd actually run it for worst ever ๐Ÿ˜ I remember seeing that earlier this year with some friends, and it was horrible. Not even acting wise (which was also crap), but there was no plot, and it was horribly demeaning to women. Go awful movie. ๐Ÿงฑ
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
No Strings Attached .... the worst Hollywood movie of the year !
Moved: 02/06/2017 10:52 by albummaster
From Lounge to Movies & TV

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/06/2017 10:52
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Year Change Notices baystateoftheart Music
[ Poll ] (CLOSED) BYT 2.0 - DECIDER - WORST OF... Jimmy Dread Tournaments
Worst and best films by your favorite... bobbyb5 Movies & TV
Your WORST/BEST year for music since ... michael44bishop Music
2012: The Worst Year in Music History BestEverList Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.