Firstly...

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Last year I got in with Mogwai's album. This time, I got beaten.

http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=4214
  • Quote
I lol'd.

BUT WAIT. WHY DOES THE DATE IN PARENTHESES READ 2011 INSTEAD OF 2012? IT'S Y2K ALL OVER!

E'ERYBODY RUN!
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
time zones!

that album should be 2011 (released on iTunes first), but somebody has overwritten it
  • Quote
albummaster wrote:
time zones!

that album should be 2011 (released on iTunes first), but somebody has overwritten it


I thought the official release date was January 1st 2012?
  • Quote
harkan wrote:
albummaster wrote:
time zones!

that album should be 2011 (released on iTunes first), but somebody has overwritten it


I thought the official release date was January 1st 2012?


I'd also give it a 2012 release. Even though it leaked a few weeks back I think...
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
can't always be relied on, but Wikipedia has it as a 2011 release on iTunes

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.