Album of the day (#435): Person Pitch by Panda Bear

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Today's album of the day

Person Pitch by Panda Bear (View album)

Year: 2007.
Overall rank: 307.
Average rating: 81/100 (from 107 votes).



Tracks:
1. Comfy in Nautica
2. Take Pills
3. Bros
4. Good Girl/Carrots
5. I'm Not
6. Search for Delicious
7. Ponytail

About album of the day: The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety.
  • Quote
Despite being an avid Animal Collective fan at the time, I considered this album to be complete trash when I listened to it two years ago. That being said, my music tastes have changed a lot since then, so I might give it another chance soon...

Edit: Guys, I'm really, really sorry, but my opinion hasn't changed after another listen. Strawberry Jam and MPP are great albums, for me, but this album is like swimming in a tropical dumpster. Not fun at all. I think it might have something to do with the mix, so I shall still pledge my allegiance to Animal Collective despite this atrocity.
  • Quote
Ooooh yeah! - The best album to ever be named "album of the day" on this website! #11 on my chart, and I consider it as being the greatest album of this millenium.
  • Quote
Average ! Tomboy is so much better.
  • Quote
cartoken wrote:
Average ! Tomboy is so much better.


๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿงฑ
_________________
The only thing worse than bad memories is no memories at all.
  • Quote
cartoken wrote:
Average ! Tomboy is so much better.


Couldn't disagree more.
  • Quote
What a nice album
_________________
sig
  • Quote
A long, long, long, long time ago, I thought this album was next to worthless ๐Ÿซข

But, that opinions changed over time ๐Ÿ˜Ž 'Bro's' & 'Comfy in Nautica' are fantastic.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
I don't know, I like a lot animal collective, Avey Tare, Tomboy, but I just can't see the appeal of this album... Well it's not a bad album neither. Bro's and Good Girl\carrots are both good songs.
  • Quote
I like this and Tomboy equally. Hated this for a long time when it first came out but listening to it again about a year back I'd place it at least higher than Avey Tare's Down There.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: Release Day Eve Repo Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED-BNMAT- You Forgot it in People... Guest Tournaments
User Pick of the Day (#10): Tomboy by... Guest Music
New Panda Bear & TV On The Radio ... joyofdivision Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.