Playlists and Requests

Goto page 12345  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I have just made quite a few playlists for various situations, moods etc and I thought It would make an interesting thread


So the way this works is someone makes a playlist of 5 songs (preferably themed in someway) and then they request a playlist for themselves to listen to made by the next member

I figure this thread will also be more interesting if the playlists have mostly lesser known tracks, the joys of discovery ๐Ÿ˜„

Okay so this is the Instrumental playlist


Link



Link



Link



Link



Link



And I would love to hear a Krautrock playlist (No Can Faust or Bowie please) ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Quote
.


What about Rammstein, they are awesome ๐Ÿค”
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
.



Link




Link




Link




Link





Link





How about a New Wave playlist ๐Ÿ˜

.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
.


O.K.


Well, did you listen 2 any of the songs that I posted โ“

.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
New Huave


Link


Link


Link


Link


Link


I'm feeling like a sci-fi playlist
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
Science/Fiction


Link


Link


Link


Link


Link


I feel like a playlist about weather
  • Quote
The weather one:


Link



Link



Link



Link



Link


I'd like to hear the ultimate hipster playlist.
  • Quote
What's the point? You've probably never even heard of any of it.


_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
Jackwc wrote:
New Huave


Link


Link


Link


Link


Link





Well done Jackwc ๐Ÿ˜


IMO this is a great thread Pam ๐Ÿ˜Ž
.
_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
Dark shit that makes you want to fuck things up playlist


Link



Link



Link



Link



Link

_________________
sig

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12345  Next
Page 1 of 5


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Share your playlists Skinny Music
Folk Requests Don Corleone Music
Spotify playlists RoundTheBend Music
Any Avatar Requests, People? Guest Lounge
Meme theme playlists CassidyInc Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.