Alternative rock - Ok, I'm not against the genre, but there are so many god damn bands under this name. Like, let's say, The Cure, I don't see any problem with it being called "Gothic Rock" or whatever they are. How about Radiohead? According to Wikipedia they are a Alternative rock band, even though they sound like experimental and space rock, were just going to be lazy and call them "Alternative". And then you got Coldplay, what the fuck is so "alternative" about them? _________________ sig
Last edited by mooseboy101 on 06/21/2011 07:11; edited 1 time in total
That would probably be kind of interesting avant-garde music, actually.
I might have to say deathcore(hardcore punk+death metal-anything about that that sounds like it could be interesting). _________________ I love all music. It makes you feel like living. Silence is death.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum