Personality
40footwolf
Profile
#2
Posted: 05/21/2012 05:13
INFJ...although these things seem to be so vaguely worded as to be able to apply to pretty much anyone. _________________ I love all music. It makes you feel like living. Silence is death.
-John Cassavettes
OK Microwave
Profile
#3
Posted: 05/21/2012 05:17
I always get ENTP on those.
Polythene Pam
#4
Posted: 05/21/2012 05:33
Strange test, I agree with wolf the questions were incredibly vauge.
Anyway here is what my personality is, apparently.
You are:
moderately expressed extravert
distinctively expressed intuitive personality
distinctively expressed thinking personality
distinctively expressed perceiving personality
SquishypuffDave
Profile
#5
Posted: 05/21/2012 05:38
INTJ
I personally thought the results were, overall, reasonably discerning. My brother and I both did the test and our results were completely different but rang true for each of us.
Guest
#6
Posted: 05/21/2012 06:02
ENFP
Facetious
Profile
Location
Somewhere you've never been
#7
Posted: 05/21/2012 06:48
ENFP (Strength of the preferences 11%, 38%, 19%, 56%)
slightly expressed extravert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed perceiving personality
It uses "slightly" and "moderately", yet never "distinctively". Something must be wrong with me then ๐
Also, here's a list of most suitable occupations based on my personality:
Social Service:
Journalist/Reporter
Psychology
Counseling
Fitness & Nutrition
Recreation Specialist
Social Work
Education
Arts:
Musician
Acting and Performances
Literature/Writing
Film Producer
Management:
Public Relations
Marketing
Fashion Merchandising
I think they mostly got it right. Especially the Arts stuff.
Polythene Pam
#8
Posted: 05/21/2012 06:55
mancsoulsister wrote: ENFP
Eggman/Walrus/Taxman wrote: ENFP
๐ค
Mmm yes, makes sense
SquishypuffDave
Profile
#9
Posted: 05/21/2012 06:55
A worrying amount of my celebrity comparisons are egotistical jerks...
Where'd you find those job recommendations, Eggman?
Last edited by SquishypuffDave on 05/21/2012 06:58; edited 1 time in total
Facetious
Profile
Location
Somewhere you've never been
#10
Posted: 05/21/2012 06:58
Polythene Pam wrote: :-k
Mmm yes, makes sense
Strange coincidence. The two people on BEA whose result was ENFP posted one after another.
I've gotten used to having these kinds of things happening.
New topic Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Page 1 of 10
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum