Best Candies

Goto page 12345  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
For a good dessert, movie snacks, or pure enjoyment, which candies are your absolute favorites? Chocolate? Gummy bears and worms? Pastries?

My top 7 (not sure about 9 and 10):

Nerds
Reese's Chips Ahoy Cookies
Bottle Caps
Reese's
Hershey's Bar
Godiva Chocolate
SweeTarts
MnM's
Possibly 5 Gum

On a side note, my favorite candy company is Nestlรฉ's Wonka company. I find myself to have a lot of knowledge of the franchise since I've read the book so many times. Right now I'm working on my own wikia about the franchise, just to give me something to do when I'm not watching movies. It's still under construction. Please check it out on wonka.wikia.com.


Last edited by JMan on 06/07/2013 02:28; edited 4 times in total
  • Quote
it's always kit kats it's got the crunch and teh chocolate without being too much

dont eat much candy these days
_________________
My top songs of the 2010s
and
Spotify link

Last.fm
  • Quote
I love mentos


_________________
If you're feeling sinister, Go off and Listen to Indie Pop
  • Quote
It's all about Laffy Taffy
  • Quote
Favorites are MnM's, Crunch, Kit-Kat, Hershey, okay I can't think of any more. Oh, Reese's, ummm any of the nutty ones. What are they called? Mr. Goodbar?
_________________
  • Quote
Oh yea and I got a lapdance from a Candy once. She's the best candy I've ever had.
_________________
  • Quote
Jasonconfused wrote:
Oh yea and I got a lapdance from a Candy once. She's the best candy I've ever had.


I'm trying to find a picture of a Snickers bar that says "Strippers."
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
I'm trying to find a picture of a Snickers bar that says "Strippers."


Visual jokes tend to work better as visual jokes.
  • Quote
That's why it pains me so that I couldn't find it.
  • Quote
Sounds weird but I hate candies !
_________________
That's right, I'm an Asshole

Norman Bates wrote:
SamuelPear a le swag

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12345  Next
Page 1 of 5


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] The Best album of 100 ; The Best of t... Behrus58 Tournaments
best albums of all time vs. best sell... Guest Music
World album of the day (#533): The Be... albummaster Music
Best Tracks from your Best Albums luis Music
OI! Canadian Best Album + Best Film t... Guest Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.