Album of the day (#565): Meat is Murder by The Smiths

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Today's album of the day

Meat is Murder by The Smiths (View album)

Year: 1985.
Overall rank: 249.
Average rating: 80/100 (from 176 votes).



Tracks:
1. The Headmaster Ritual
2. Rusholme Ruffians
3. I Want The One I Can't Have
4. What She Said
5. That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore
6. Nowhere Fast
7. Well I Wonder
8. Barbarism Begins At Home
9. Meat Is Murder

About album of the day: The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety.
  • Quote
Am I the only one who love the title track?
  • Quote
The other brilliant album of The Smiths ๐Ÿ˜
Best track (and one of the best of the 80s): Barbarism Begins at Home.
  • Quote
Borve Baunehoj wrote:
Am I the only one who love the title track?


No.

Great album, probably their best sounding actually. I don't love it as much as The Queen Is Dead because I feel the songs are overall stronger on the latter, but it's a brilliant record anyway. What a band they were.
  • Quote
Worst Smiths album
  • Quote
My least favourite Smiths album.
  • Quote
The Smiths had a perfect catalog....I wouldn't say anything was 'their worst'.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
The title track made me want to eat steak.
  • Quote
Second best after their debut.

95/100
_________________
Shut up mate you're boring!
  • Quote
A somewhat weaker offering from The Smiths than usual, but still good.

70/100

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: Release Day Eve Repo Music
[ Poll ] IS "Meat Is Murder" better ... WrathchildIX Music
World album of the day (#565): Nue by... albummaster Music
World album of the day (#321): Brave ... albummaster Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.