This is My Jam

Goto page 123 ... 101112  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
New site I've been using that thought you guys would be well suited to... http://thisismyjam.com

A site where you post you favourite tune of the moment and can listen to friends and people you follow's song of the moment too. Have gotten into a load of new music because of it ๐Ÿ˜„

If you join add me ๐Ÿ˜„ - http://thisismyjam.com/zoso
  • Quote
Also if you join don't post tunes that everyone blatantly knows.. (Nothing more annoying) try and post tunes others may not have heard/know about.
  • Quote
Zoso wrote:
Also if you join don't post tunes that everyone blatantly knows.. (Nothing more annoying) try and post tunes others may not have heard/know about.


I find that in my old age I can't be arsed to listen to tunes I've never heard before.
  • Quote
I can be like that as well but after a while I feel like I fall into a rut and think wtf!? I am just listening to the same shit over and over and over. bollocks
  • Quote
Zoso wrote:
I can be like that as well but after a while I feel like I fall into a rut and think wtf!? I am just listening to the same shit over and over and over. bollocks


I was only joking. But I checked out the site and the first song that popped up was Three Lions by the Lightning Seeds w/ Baddiel and Skinner, which brought back great memories of being five or six and playing football in my back garden. And not so great memories of crying as England got knocked out by the Germans.
  • Quote
hahaha fair enough...

Anyway if peeps join post links to your account ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Quote
http://www.thisismyjam.com/waterloo
  • Quote
Interesting, just joined it and selected my first jam: Tomorrow Never Knows, of course.

My account: http://www.thisismyjam.com/Cowboy_Hitler
  • Quote
http://www.thisismyjam.com/Jase
  • Quote
http://www.thisismyjam.com/lethalnezzle

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123 ... 101112  Next
Page 1 of 12


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Rank all of Pearl Jamโ€™s studio albu... Guest Music
Album of the day (#403): Vs. by Pearl... BestEverAlbums Music
[ Poll ] Space Jam or Kazaam? ptaylor1989 Lounge
[ Poll ] CLOSED-BNMAT Strawberry Jam def And S... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] Grudge Match I: Pearl Jam vs. Nirvana Listmeister Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.