FMT - R2: Debbie Harry def. Lauryn Hill [CLSD]

View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Who?
Lauryn Hill:
42%
 42%  [8]
Debbie Harry:
57%
 57%  [11]
Total Votes : 19

  • Quote
LAURYN HILL (coach: DLGGLD)



Highest BEA Album: No. 381


vs.

DEBORAH HARRY (coach:itsit)



Highest BEA Album: No. 320


Last edited by videoheadcleaner on 07/04/2012 01:01; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
I'm really interested to see how this one turns out. I went with Lauryn Hill, but almost feel guilty about it. Both are great.
  • Quote
It's poor tuition versus geometry
  • Quote
Went with Lauryn Hill. Both are pretty good though ๐Ÿ˜„
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Debbie Harry
  • Quote
LAURYNLAURYNLAURYNLAURYNLAURYNLAURYNLAURYN

As much as I love Blondie, The Miseducation is arguably my favourite album of all time (ignore my chart, that shit ain't been tampered with in years). Plus, The Fugees were amazing. As soon as I saw the competition, I thought Lauryn should win. I bloody love her.
  • Quote
DEBBIE DOMINATES!!!

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] FMT - QF: Patti Smith def. Debbie Har... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] FMT - R1: Lauryn Hill def. Annie Hasl... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] FMT - R1: Deborah Harry def. Meg Whit... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] BER Round 1: Prodigy vs. Lauryn Hill ... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] MST #32: Harry Potter: GoF v Amรฉlie ... ShaneSpear Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.