the people's list! (pfm)

Goto page 1234567  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
we're all into lists here, so i thought you might be interested in this:

http://peopleslist.pitchfork.com/
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote
What if you want to do this without being labelled as a hipster by other people?
  • Quote
Happy wrote:
What if you want to do this without being labelled as a hipster by other people?


i think just by posting about it here you're already labeled a hipster. might as well fill out their list now.
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote
(Standing before a circle of people sitting anxiously in seats)


Hello, my name is AGW2, and I'm a hipster


Last edited by Saoirse on 08/11/2012 15:02; edited 2 times in total
  • Quote
anothergreenworld2 wrote:
(Standing before a crowd of people sitting anxiously in seats)


Hello, my name is I'm AGW2, and I'm a hipster


Hi AGW2...
  • Quote
Just went to fill this out and 'The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill' wasn't listed so I close the webpage.No excuses for that sort of thing,I know you can add an album,but that's taking the piss.
  • Quote
https://peopleslist.pitchfork.com/list/581dfe1e/

make a list; don't let Radiohead take the top spot!

also funny: had to manually add Katy Perry's Teen Dream
  • Quote
Manually added Millions Now Living Will Never Die, Soundtracks For The Blind, Electro-Shock Blues and Absolution ๐Ÿค” โ—
  • Quote
I'm not allowed to make a chart there. Can someone put my music up there for me?
  • Quote
I am a retspih.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 1234567  Next
Page 1 of 7


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
LIST CENTRAL -- Create and post your ... pranafilms Lounge
Making friends and influencing people RFNAPLES Lounge
Who are you people!? AlexZangari Lounge
The people on this site... NMHohyeah Music
[ Poll ] People's album Helpful/Unhelpful votes paladisiac Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.