Album of the day (#609): Rocket To Russia by Ramones

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Today's album of the day

Rocket To Russia by Ramones (View album)

Year: 1977.
Overall rank: 367.
Average rating: 81/100 (from 119 votes).



Tracks:
1. Cretin Hop
2. Rockaway Beach
3. Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
4. Locket Love
5. I Don't Care
6. Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
7. We're a Happy Family
8. Teenage Lobotomy
9. Do You Wanna Dance?
10. I Wanna Be Well
11. I Can't Give You Anything
12. Ramona
13. Surfin' Bird
14. Why Is It Always This Way?

About album of the day: The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety.
  • Quote
FRIST

My favorite song on this album is Peter's favorite, too. I bet you'll never guess which one it is ๐Ÿ˜œ

  • Quote
SEOCND
MUUUUUUUUCH better than self-titled.
  • Quote
so yeah, awesome album. Not much more to say about it.
  • Quote
Applerill wrote:
FRIST

My favorite song on this album is Peter's favorite, too. I bet you'll never guess which one it is ๐Ÿ˜œ



I haven't listened to this album in it's entirety, but the fact that you consider a cover that isn't even half as much fun as the original your favourite song doesn't really encourage me to do so.
  • Quote
gussteivi wrote:
I haven't listened to this album in it's entirety, but the fact that you consider a cover that isn't even half as much fun as the original your favourite song doesn't really encourage me to do so.


Actually, I'll admit it: I've never listened to this album in full, either. Despite them being a big influence on The Book of Abysmality, I'm not a huge fan of the Ramones.
  • Quote
Of the few records of their's that I've heard this has been the best. Although I don't suspect they had many good ones beyond this.

The Swizz
  • Quote
It's a fun record. I still prefer side one of their debut to anything else they did (of the seven or eight albums I've listened to, that is). But this is probably the best album as a whole.
  • Quote
Sheena is one bad-ass chick.
  • Quote
This album sucks omg it sucks omg its actually okay but not as good as Ramones probs coz i heard that one first so this album is probably great but not as good yeh get it yeh i do yeh

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: Release Day Eve Repo Music
[ Poll ] SST ROUND 2: Bottle Rocket vs. (Seaso... revolver94 Tournaments
[ Poll ] SST ROUND 1: (Bottle Rocket) vs. Kid,... revolver94 Tournaments
Ramones Albums Suggestions mooseboy101 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.