Problem with CSV files

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I do not have this problem with all CSV files but for some I only get 100 albums starting with the album with the lowest rating. When I download the 90s decade chart for example, I only get 100 albums that are not even rated because they are on too few charts.

I wouldn't mind getting only 100 albums but at least I would want the top ones.

Is it me who is doing something wrong when opening my CSV files of is anyone else noticing the same problem?
  • Quote
Robert Anton Wilson wrote:
I do not have this problem with all CSV files but for some I only get 100 albums starting with the album with the lowest rating. When I download the 90s decade chart for example, I only get 100 albums that are not even rated because they are on too few charts.

I wouldn't mind getting only 100 albums but at least I would want the top ones.

Is it me who is doing something wrong when opening my CSV files of is anyone else noticing the same problem?

Apologies, somebody else reported a similar problem via email. I'll look into and fix...
  • Quote
You're the best.
  • Quote
Thanks very much for the fix.
  • Quote
No problem, & sorry for the delay.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
CSV Files for Top Rated Tracks, Album... jqmusiclove Suggestions
Wish Lists - Download CSV file? mozzmozz Suggestions
CSV file for artists TheKing Suggestions
Download *.csv after filtering? loxiran Suggestions
How to download my chart as CSV? culwin Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.