Aight. What.

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
The same thing that happened to my 70's chart a couple days ago, just happened to my 2012 chart ๐Ÿคก

The top 13 albums were kept in the update ๐Ÿ˜ That's it. And it was switched to private.

Could we restore it? ๐Ÿ˜•

Has this been happening to anyone else? ๐Ÿค”
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Hayden, just wondering what might be causing this. Did you make many more edits than usual? did anything weird happen when you submitted the chart e.g. did the page get 'stuck' when it was saving? I'll do a restore, so bear with me... apologies for the problems.
  • Quote
albummaster wrote:
Hayden, just wondering what might be causing this. Did you make many more edits than usual? did anything weird happen when you submitted the chart e.g. did the page get 'stuck' when it was saving? I'll do a restore, so bear with me... apologies for the problems.


It just looked like normal, but when it updated, parts were missing. ๐Ÿ˜

They all got cut on Grizzly Bear's Shields, which is currents ' โ— '-ed. If that has anything to do with it.

And I made a few edits (4 or 5), but nothing major ๐Ÿ˜•
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Thanks for the feedback. If anyone else gets the same problem, I'd be interested to hear to see if there is some kind of pattern (I'm not sure at the moment how to repro this). I've added something in next month's update to detect this happening and throw an error, instead of warping the chart (not ideal, but better than at the moment).

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.