two songs from an artist that sound most the same

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
name a band/singer you really like and name two of their songs that sound most alike.
_________________
Thank you for the music.....except ABBAs
  • Quote
Well I don't like this band, however!


Any song by Coldplay sounds the same as any other
  • Quote
When I was a kid almost every songs of Oasis sounded the same for me. I liked them but they were boring for me after a while. Now I'm grown up and my opinion didn't change.
(and it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm a Blur fan. When I listened to them as a child I had no idea what was going on between the two bands)
  • Quote
This immediately popped into my head:

Link


Link

_________________
"Bunch of opinionated, hipster twats!"
  • Quote
Pretty much the same song, but different lyrics.


Link



Link
  • Quote
Polythene Pam wrote:
Any song by Coldplay sounds the same as any other

True.

See:


Link
  • Quote
BlueNote wrote:
Polythene Pam wrote:
Any song by Coldplay sounds the same as any other

True.

See:


Link


๐Ÿ˜ you do realise that that is lampooning Coldplay imitators not Coldplay themselves, right?

ironically they themselves don't sound like Coldplay - good imitation of their videos though.
  • Quote
eerie coldplay


Link

_________________
"I would expect something wrong with the poll if the chart favorite was not the poll winner" - naples 12-8-11
"I was hoping he was gone for good, guess it was just too much to ask" - polythene pam 05-10-12
"Nickelback > Radiohead" - bork 05-14-12
  • Quote
Remember this? John Fogerty was sued by his record company because he had plagiarized himself...

The songs are similar...


Link



Link
  • Quote
King Crimson second album is basically a rip off of their first.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Distinguishing-Same name artists-same... GBrady Suggestions
Singers who sound the same eclab Music
Two bands with the same name Madadude Suggestions
Songs That Sound Like Other Songs joannajewsom Music
Merge Cat Stevens & Yusuf Islam i... dbone828 Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.