Your top 5 favorite films.

Goto page 123 ... 192021  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I'll start us off.

1. Alice in Wonderland. 2010
2. Wuthering Heights. 1939
3. 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. 1954
4. Charlotte's Web. 1973
5. Fantasia. 1940

You're turn!
๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote
#1 BLOW (2001)








My favorite movie of all time and #1 on my list is BLOW. It's a true and biographical movie about George Jung. I posted some of the scenes in BLOW that are good, but really, ALL of the scenes in the movie are good and very well acted.

The opening scene of the movie. THE BEST EVER.


Link



Link



Link



Link



Link
[/quote]








#2 Metropolis (1927)










#3 Goodfellas (1990)













#4 Enemy Of The State ( 1998)












#5 Good Will Hunting (1997)





_________________
.
I owe $100,000 and wasted 4 years of my life.

And all I got was this silly hat



.
  • Quote
1. Shawshank Redemption
1a. Green Mile

2. This is Spinal Tap

3. Groundhog Day

4. Memento

5. Die Hard
  • Quote
1. Raging Bull
2. There Will Be Blood
3. The Big Lebowski
4. Princess Mononoke
5. No Country for Old Men
  • Quote
6...in no particular order

Fargo

Harlan County, USA

Wings of Desire

Aguirre, The Wrath of God

The Seventh Seal

Le Samorai
  • Quote
1.


2.


3.


4.


5.

_________________
I'll be your plastic toy.

  • Quote
Not actually my top 5, but the five movies I've adored the most recently are:
1. Forrest Gump
2. Monsters Inc.
3. Good Will Hunting
4. Some Kind of Wonderful
5. School of Rock
  • Quote
1.the big lebowski
2.pinapple express
3.the departed
4.40 year old virgin
5.no country for old men
_________________
"I would expect something wrong with the poll if the chart favorite was not the poll winner" - naples 12-8-11
"I was hoping he was gone for good, guess it was just too much to ask" - polythene pam 05-10-12
"Nickelback > Radiohead" - bork 05-14-12
  • Quote
kidamnesiac wrote:
1.the big lebowski
2.pinapple express
3.the departed
4.40 year old virgin
5.no country for old men



_________________
sig
  • Quote
As of late, hardly an all time

1. The Prestige (this IS my favourite movie ever)
2. Donnie Darko
3. Memento- Interchangeable with basically any other chris nolan film
4. The Pianist
5. I Love You, Man

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/06/2017 11:02
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123 ... 192021  Next
Page 1 of 21


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Why your top alb. of all time is your... Guest Music
Worst and best films by your favorite... bobbyb5 Movies & TV
[ Poll ] Your Top 20 Favorite Hip-Hop Songs? Guest Music
[ Poll ] Which of the Top Ten 80's Albums is y... Guest Music
Your top 5 favorite Vocalists... musicmanstu Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.