World album of the day (#51): Os Mutantes by Os Mutantes

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Today's world album of the day

Os Mutantes by Os Mutantes (View album | Buy this album)

Year: 1968.
Overall rank: 2085.
Average rating: 80/100 (from 37 votes).



Tracks:
1. Panis Et Circenses
2. A Minha Menina
3. O Relogio
4. Adeus Maria Fulo
5. Baby
6. Senhor F
7. Bat Macumba
8. Le Premier Bonheur Du Jour
9. Trem Fantasma
10. Tempo No Tempo
11. Ave Gengis Khan

About world album of the day: The BestEverAlbums.com world album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours, but not including albums from Australia, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom or United States. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety.
  • Quote
Well I've never heard of it, but on the strength of the cover alone I feel I am now obliged to.
  • Quote
An amazing album I discovered through past BEA promotion.
_________________
I'll be your plastic toy.

  • Quote
I read a lot about this album in the past years and I saw it on many best of psychedelic albums list. Despite this I refused to listen to it for a long time, I just don't know why.
It it a good album though, I listened to it recently. It has a cool mix of psychedelic rock and fun brazilian music. The language makes it more special too.
  • Quote
lethalnezzle wrote:
Well I've never heard of it, but on the strength of the cover alone I feel I am now obliged to.

This.
_________________
"The Beatles, the greatest band known to mankind." - Bismah Mughal
  • Quote
Very good album. Surprised it isn't ranked higher on this site.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: Release Day Eve Repo Music
World album of the day (#409): Os Mut... albummaster Music
World album of the day (#158): Kaleid... albummaster Music
World album of the day (#30): Compute... albummaster Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.