OMG OMG OMG

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
OMG OMG OMG

The option to create custom charts is up.

OMG OMG OMG

I am as excited as a prepubescent me. Or maybe it is all the Halloween candy

OMG OMG OMG
  • Quote
cool story bro
  • Quote
thejoj96 wrote:
cool story bro


Don't be a dink... Custom charts are pretty cool.
_________________
Finnegan was super bad-ass.
  • Quote
My custom chart sucks.
  • Quote
thejoj96 wrote:
My custom chart sucks.


... by design, though!
  • Quote
The Poe wrote:
... by design, though!

I am aware that I have a quite controversial music taste.
  • Quote
I look forward most to genre charts, country/regional charts, and female charts. Also worst or "least favourite" type charts, even if they don't prove helpful.
  • Quote
thejoj96 wrote:
I am aware that I have a quite controversial music taste.


I dislike the albums on that chart almost as much as you do, except for a select handful.
  • Quote
The Poe wrote:
I look forward most to genre charts, country/regional charts, and female charts. Also worst or "least favourite" type charts, even if they don't prove helpful.


3 Aussie charts up... if anyone cares.
  • Quote
harkan wrote:
3 Aussie charts up... if anyone cares.


I appreciate them, but... I'd prefer to see your personal take on the best albums from Australia.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
omg please kidamnesiac Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.