Album of the day (#763): Morning View by Incubus

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Today's album of the day

Morning View by Incubus (View album | Buy this album)

Year: 2001.
Overall rank: 632.
Average rating: 72/100 (from 75 votes).



Tracks:
1. Nice To Know You
2. Circles
3. Wish You Were Here
4. Just A Phase
5. 11am
6. Blood On The Ground
7. Mexico
8. Warning
9. Echo
10. Have You Ever
11. Are You In?
12. Under My Umbrella
13. Aqueous Transmission

About album of the day: The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety.
  • Quote

Link
  • Quote
InB4AverageRockAlbum
  • Quote
Not a big Incubus fan.
  • Quote
Have quite a love hate relationship with Incubus. Make Yourself was their peak, and this was their first of many steps back, although I still really like this album. They were one of the first bands I really loved and got every one of their albums and saw live. But their last couple albums have been absolute trash and Brandon Boyd became a massive tool. I'll always like this album and love everything before it though.

Favorite songs: Circles, Just A Phase, Under My Umbrella, Nice To Know You.
  • Quote
I really like this album. Sorry. ๐Ÿ˜•
  • Quote
ShaneSpear wrote:
I really like this album. Sorry. :?


I'm with you I just don't think it's as good as Make Yourself. But yeah otherwise it's been all hate.
  • Quote
For me this album is about at the same level as Make Yourself. Incubus is a pretty good band.
  • Quote
Incubus are one of those bands that don't provoke any opinion from me... I don't like them, but I don't have problems with them either. It's weird - all I feel when I hear Incubus is - meh.
_________________
Finnegan was super bad-ass.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: Release Day Eve Repo Music
Incubus Guest Music
"View your posts" HigherThanTheSun Suggestions
Would be nice to view your amended ch... NickVolos Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.