I gather there are a lot of guitarists on this site, and so much the same as the album and song threads, this one is for what song you are currently playing on your guitar(if you play) _________________ Back after a while
Earlier on today I had a strum, played 'Christmas Card From A Hooker In Minneapolis' by Tom Waits, 'Tell Me When My Light Turns Green' by Dexy's Midnight Runners, 'There's Something About Mary' by Jonathon Richman, 'New Monkey' by Elliott Smith, 'The Lonesome Death of Hattie Carroll' by Bob Dylan, 'Shine On Sweet Jesus' by The Flaming Lips, among other things.
Most of the time, I work on my own stuff on guitar. I learn songs, but not as often as a guitarist should. The most recent song I learned was Money for nothing.
Most of the time, I work on my own stuff on guitar. I learn songs, but not as often as a guitarist should. The most recent song I learned was Money for nothing.
That's cool.
Money For Nothing was the song that made me take up guitar. _________________ Back after a while
JasonconfusedIf We Make It We Can All Sit Back and LaughProfile California
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum